Talk

Advanced search

Nearly wet my pants

(4 Posts)
rosebea Sun 04-Jun-06 17:07:10

I've just had to try and calm down my DD1 (nearly 3), we have the play dough out and she was having a great time but as with all babes she eventually lost interest and went to look for something else to play with and found the long since hidden face paints. I thought "why not?" and painted her face as a tiger. First of all she told me off and said "we're not allowed to draw on faces mommy!" but I assured her it was ok so she stood very still and became a tiger. I just took here to show her in the mirror and she went absolutely mad, it's taken 10 minutes to calm her down!!!
She sat on my lap sobbing while I babywiped it off. Poor baby, I feel like a terrible mommy, I just didn't think about it and I really laughed too which is terrible, I know.

She just came in and sat down with a sigh and said "I don't like being a tiger mommy, I was scarey!" Bless her, she does make me laugh

shazronnie Sun 04-Jun-06 17:09:14

Lmccrean Sun 04-Jun-06 17:11:07

omg, my dd did exactly the same thing! she was actually shaking...she said a butterfly would be better next time

southeastastra Sun 04-Jun-06 17:28:43

ah thats sweet! i do facepainting and some of the little kids reactions to older brothers having spidermen etc is really funny, or you start to do a tiger and they get scared and are left with half done yellow and orange faces.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: