Talk

Advanced search

DD1 is realy testing me today, feel like i'm going to explode help!

(7 Posts)
Marne Sat 03-Jun-06 14:37:37

She has had a cold but seems alot better. She wont play by herself (she used to love playing on her own), she wan'ts food evry 5 minutes, she says no to evrything i say, if i say 'no' to her she cry's and screams.

Dh is at work all day, dd2 (3months) is being an angel.

She wont play outside, does'nt want to go for a walk and shes moaning abount evrything!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, i can't put up with it, im going to explode!!

KommandantColditz Sat 03-Jun-06 14:42:21

take her for a walk - don't give her the choice! Bung her in the pushchair and march, chattering manically about lovely birds and clouds.

By the time you get back, she will either be cheered up or desperate for you to stop talking to her!

ediemay Sat 03-Jun-06 14:47:36

Give her a jug or a watering can and tell her to water everything she can find - always helps with my DS. While she is doing this pour yourself a large G&T!!

Elibean Sat 03-Jun-06 15:06:29

Pushchair and walk regardless (dd always moans about going out, but is better once out) or if she's really tired, or you want to stay in, CBeebies or a video. Good luck!

Marne Sat 03-Jun-06 15:45:50

ok, we are back from our walk now we are looking for the watering can

Elibean Sat 03-Jun-06 15:55:57

Well done!

Marne Sat 03-Jun-06 16:00:07

And now for the G&T [GRIN]

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: