Talk

Advanced search

problems with wee

(4 Posts)
Anabellesmumanddad Mon 13-May-13 10:06:27

My 6 year old has trouble with incontinence. Although it's hard to know if it's a real biological problem or a behavioral problem.

She doesn't often have accidents in school or though occasionally she will.

Lately she has been weeing in bed. After we put them in bed, we'll go and check on her and she's done a wee on her pillow.

Tonight she was brushing her teeth and just said oops. and she had wet herself.

Tonight her little sister thought it would be fun too. So they both did a wee on her bed.

I freely admit that I'm struggling to keep my temper and she is probably getting more attention than she should. But I am so so fed up with this.

Any advice gratefully received!

pipsqueakz Mon 13-May-13 18:00:58

My dd went through a faze of this but found she was trying to hold on. She didn't want to miss out on other things going on. Soon the faze disappeared. But was a bit frustrating at times.

MzPixielated Mon 13-May-13 18:05:51

When I was your DDs age I constantly had accidents, looking back I realise I had raging urine infections that make you feel like you constantly need to wee so I couldn't tell when I actually needed to go and held it in until it was too late, holding it in made the urine infections worse and so on and so forth. Maybe worth a try seeing the doctor just to rule it out?

Anabellesmumanddad Mon 13-May-13 19:53:56

Thanks for that. She's had problems with wee ever since she started using the toilet. So this has been going on for years on and off.

She is definitely way to busy... Might try the doctor to rule our an infection.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: