Talk

Advanced search

son standing on window sill

(3 Posts)
MeAndMyLittleMan Sat 04-May-13 09:15:04

Hiya my 4yo son has been standing on his window sill early in the morning when he is supposed to be asleep. I have taken away his whirley (the thing he uses to get up there) first it was for a week and now he has done it again I think I'm going to have to take it away for good. I have said there is going to be nothing but breakfast, lunch and dinner and no bedtime stories for a week, but to get through to him at all recently I have had to shout at him because he's just been ignoring me at every step of the way. I have a feeling that after a couple of days he will find another way of getting up there and again won't care about what I have to say even if I end up screaming at him. I am just so fed up of his behaviour, he used to be such a good boy and he's fine fot everyone else but me and its the same with his food, I constantly get told that he has tried this food or that food and even if I put the same thing infront of him, he won't even look at it. I am tired and not getting much sleep anyway without my sons habits playing on my mind, please help.

TreeLuLa Sat 04-May-13 09:19:06

I have 3 3/4 year old twin boys so feel qualified to give advice!

Do you have window restrictors?
If not I would make that a priority.

Shouting won't help - try to stay calm.
123 magic worked like a charm for us.

Are you on your own?

MeAndMyLittleMan Sat 04-May-13 10:26:01

Yeah, well me and his dad are together but living seperately just because we don't like where eachother lives lol

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now