Talk

Advanced search

A boast about my 10 month old if anyone wishes to indulge.

(8 Posts)
StarlightMcKenzie Thu 25-Apr-13 20:53:43

Just taught him to point by imitation, then got him to point for his spoon of yoghurt before giving it. 'What do you want ds?', then got him to point for his water.

Then held up his water, and his spoon of yoghurt for him to choose. He chose yoghurt mostly but did choose the water.

Then, he giggled and pointed to the yoghurt pot. I felt I had to give it to him at that point. He's now covered head to toe in sticking white stuff.

Who knew babies could be so much fun. Not me.

StarlightMcKenzie Thu 25-Apr-13 20:54:47

And if anyone could give me any clue about when his teeth are supposed to come through that would be good too,. grin

VAVAV00M Thu 25-Apr-13 21:01:42

Brill! I don't know what time exactly but YouTube 10 month baby update on YouTube to find a better view of what other babies are doing but should be around now.

CrystalQueen Thu 25-Apr-13 21:04:40

My dd got her first tooth at 15 months if that makes you feel better. Just think of all the tooth brushing battles you are avoiding.

Jayne266 Thu 25-Apr-13 21:07:33

It's exciting time isn't it my DS is 9 months 1 week and I taught him to hold both my hands to pull himself up am so excited. Am not sure about the teething question some say it can take a while. My DS has 6 teeth and they started coming through at 5 months.

StarlightMcKenzie Thu 25-Apr-13 21:08:18

OMG, there's one SWIMMING? shock

My baby is so behind.......... lol

StarlightMcKenzie Thu 25-Apr-13 21:15:08

BTW, he's my 3rd and I think I find him so amazing because I didn't have the time with the first two. Too much time worrying about my pfb to enjoy him and my dd followed in his shadow and I missed it.

DC 3 is just amazing to me, though I expect pretty boringly average to everyone else, including extended family as the novelty of the first two has pretty much worn out.

ThinkAboutItTomorrow Fri 26-Apr-13 19:45:50

My nearly 11 month can put the rings BACK ON the stick! Get me.

And she can put things into things. In fact it's bordering on OCD at the moment but that's another thread.

She just got 4 teeth in about 2 weeks so when they come they may come fast.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now