Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Sorry - Toilet stuff - ds nearly 4 still poops in pants

(3 Posts)
newmumof2at42 Thu 25-Apr-13 15:31:37

Need advice from someone with same issue. Ds has been trained with pee a year now and has no accidents with that - but with #2's they are always in pants and even when I know he is going to go I put him on toilet and he keeps it in and gets upset. He goes out of the room to do it and he only goes once a day. He is at pre-school and doesn't pee or poo there. Please help me. I am at my wits end. Even does it in pants when we are out.

Lozza70 Thu 25-Apr-13 15:46:15

We have had a similar issue with DS1. He will be 5 in Sept and we have had an ongoing issue with him dirtying his pants though not to the extent of never going in the toilet. I would definitely see a HV or doctor and asked to be referred for this. We have tried many things from rewards to bribery but still have the problem from time to time. I wish I had seen a HV earlier to try and get some help to resolve particularly coming up to starting school. Good luck.

newmumof2at42 Thu 25-Apr-13 15:53:11

Thank you sooo much. Will contact HV tomorrow

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now