Talk

Advanced search

So pleased with my ds

(4 Posts)
LittleMilla Wed 24-Apr-13 19:53:14

DH not home and no one in rl to really share this with.

My darling DS who will be two in a week had been on/off potty training (but really not being pushed) for a couple of months. We haven't had it out for a few weeks as builders in so I took his nappy off this afternoon.

Soon realised that he's got an upset tum after a couple of accidents hmm "oh no mummy". Was about to pop a nappy on when he ran to his potty for a squitty poo.

He was SO pleased with himself I left nappy off and he did two more before bath. Now tucked up with a nappy on and slightly worried what will happen tonight!

But just so proud of him for managing to get to his potty even when feeling slightly unwell.

Sorry, that's all. Just needed to share, not really for FB!

Newyearoldmum Wed 24-Apr-13 20:01:31

Yeah well done little littlemilla!!

DonkeysDontRideBicycles Wed 24-Apr-13 20:39:27

Aww well done DS bravo Mummy (when it works it's all down to skilful parenting of course wink ).

LittleMilla Thu 25-Apr-13 04:53:45

I am under no illusions that this is entirely him being a smarty pants and nowt to do with my (limited) parenting skills.

Now, just need a magic remedy for insomnia. Anyone!?! I'm in that horrid pg phase where everyone jokes that it's your body's way of prepping you for night wakings!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now