Talk

Advanced search

STOP PLEASE! car escape artist

(4 Posts)
chocolatemummy Mon 15-May-06 17:56:45

Hello, I had some fantastic support and advice here a few weeks ago about my 2.5 year olds behaviour and I think its really is starting improve. HOWEVER, I spoke about her getting out of the car seat and buggy and sutting her lip open once and thast i was petrified of her getting seriously hurt and exhausted trying to take her anywhere. I got told about the SNUGSIT and found information about it on the web which looks fab but it has now been upgraded to the HUGIT. I was told that this one wasnt so good. I ordered a HUGIT and within about 4 minutes she was out if it. Aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

I really want to get a SNUGSIT if anyone knows where I can get one from please help me and tell me. I can see just from the picture that it will work and how it is different from the HUGIT.
any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Rebecca x

Pixel Tue 16-May-06 14:11:24

I've just bought a snugsit from ebay. I haven't got any other suggestions, sorry.

chocolatemummy Thu 18-May-06 17:39:54

thankyou, I am looking on there now, as yo have just got on, what do you think of it, is it any good?

alex8 Thu 18-May-06 17:44:20

I think I was the one who recommended it. If you do an archive search on here someone who had both said the snugsit was much better but was hard to buy now. My son at 2yr 11 months has just managed to get out if his. But amazingly after a few awful journeys I have almost reasoned with him to keep his arms in his straps (I said Dora and the Little Einsteins always use saftey straps, his 2 fave tv programmes). I'm sure it won't last though. And he stills runs off a lot!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: