Talk

Advanced search

I need to moan/cry lol

(8 Posts)
Cupcakemummy85 Tue 06-Nov-12 18:45:52

My dd and cheeky monkey is 16 months and is super whingy and refusing the most amazing stew I cooked for her, after only a few mouthfuls. Everytime i take her somewhere (toddler group, library etc) she gets a really whingy. I'm pregnabt tired and have read a peppa pig book about 30 times. Exhausted doesnt quite cover how I'm feeling. Anyone else feel the same?
(In fairness to my dd she is a cutie pie and a lovely little girl. Just had to put that one in there ;))

Gumby Tue 06-Nov-12 18:47:32

Stick cbeebies on & have a cuppa

NeedlesCuties Tue 06-Nov-12 19:02:13

You'll be fine, she'll also be fine.

Take a deep breath and count to 10.

IME having a newborn and a toddler is actually easier than having a toddler and being pregnant.

brew for you, wine for me.

Cupcakemummy85 Tue 06-Nov-12 19:10:59

Ha ha thanks guys. I think sometimes when u have had days and weeks of it u just throw ur hands in the air and say why. Lol. Cbeebies, peppa and. Ben and holly are so my good friends lol. Has anyone ever read a book 30 times, it really can make u cry I have discovered. Lol

easytiger12 Tue 06-Nov-12 20:58:18

My dd is 12 weeks and ds 16 months. I want to prepare you for a few weeks of 'oh my god what have we done??' and then I swear to God it will get easier. Accept all help offered now and when baby arrives. Good luck xxx

Cupcakemummy85 Wed 07-Nov-12 13:12:59

Ha ha thanks. ;) I think my dd is going through a phase I eating like a sparrow so I'm just gritting my teeth and riding the wave. I'm trying to b a bit easier in mysel and when I'm shattered stick some peppa pig on or Ben and holly. We do so much that a bit of tv is what both my dd and I need. Just so tired :s I think this is one of those weeks the whinging will get to me but I'm trying to keep my cool even if underneath I'm bubbling away.

easytiger12 Wed 07-Nov-12 21:43:34

DS actually just turned 17 months and just coming out the other end of a super-whingey, difficult and non-eating month - maybe it's a 16 month thing! It's just come to a welcome end and he's back to his normal self!

Cupcakemummy85 Thu 08-Nov-12 08:47:19

I really hope it's a case of a month of being frustrated and then he is back to normal. She can't walk yet, completely refuses to try so I have completely left it alone now. Being pregnant an carrying around a child that doesn't weight the weight of a feather :s is pretty tiring. Breakfast is probably the best meal she gets I think. The rest is hopeless, she won't even eat crap food. So whether its fresh by me or from a freezer she is not hungry. Just typical lol. Maybe I have the naps all wrong. Maybe he should have two again rather than one. If she is too tired she doesn't want to eat. I'm so confused

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now