Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Peeing everywhere!

(2 Posts)
Mamuss Mon 05-Nov-12 00:02:41

My stepson is going through a bad patch behaviourally at the moment. Mostly for his mother and at school. Very well behaved with me ad his Dad. Have lovely weekends with him and our son. Has always been great relationships.
Recently he has started to refuse to come to our house. Gives his mum hell, swearing, hurting and generally losing it. Until she has enough and rings my partner to come and pick him up. He then stats with us, no bad behaviour and nice weekend.

Anyway he has started to piss all over the toilet (separate to the bathroom) and I mean a lot! Not just a little splash the floor is soaked.

I spend all weekend every weekend scrubbing and scrubbing. His Dad mentions it, shows him it... Tells him to sit down and pee... And it gets worse. Tonight after he left I discovered the toilet soaked/ walls soaked/ toilet roll holder soaked. There was washing drying on the radiator which had been thrown down into all the piss.

Is he doing this on purpose?! He is 10 years old and up until recently he never ever did it.
I get cross about it. But not to him incase there's a reason..... But we are bewildered.

Any ideas? Advice? Opinions?

ZuleikaD Mon 05-Nov-12 07:58:35

I'd say he's obviously doing it on purpose and you need to talk to him about it. It sounds like classic acting out to do with what's going on with his mother and school. It may be the start of puberty - I presume he's well aware of all the stuff that's going to be going on with him for the next few years?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now