Advanced search

2yo gone off fruit & veg suddenly????

(5 Posts)
Littleraysofsunshine Sat 03-Nov-12 16:56:25

Please advise!

MousyMouse Sat 03-Nov-12 17:09:22

is he/she teething?
coming down with something?

pretty normal that appetites/tastes change. just keep offering.

Littleraysofsunshine Sat 03-Nov-12 18:46:29

Teething I think still, she just gets in a huff if I offer. Or just doesn't eat it.

She keeps asking for chocolate. And I don't give her a lot so I don't know why. I say no we can have some fruit then she kicks off!

Very bizarre as she's always been an excellent eater especially fruit and veg, until recent weeks....

YouOldSlag Sat 03-Nov-12 18:56:14

Mine is the same. He used to love all sorts of fruit and veg but just won't eat them now. I keep giving him them and offering all the time, but can't force him.

I end up giving him fruit juice and hidden veg in pasta dishes which he will eat. I will keep going though, as my other DS has started really enjoying fruit and veg aged 6.

brettgirl2 Sun 04-Nov-12 08:27:23

Just keep going and put a total ban on the chocolate. I think all 2 year olds go through phases of fussy eating. My 3.5 year old was always OK with fruit but went through a phase where the only veg she would eat were peas and sweetcorn (yuck!!!). She is now with me on the sweetcorn grin but is much better on the rest.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now