Talk

Advanced search

going out

(5 Posts)
steph01 Thu 25-Oct-12 08:53:39

I live near wimbledon and i need ideas of where to go out with my nearly one year old especially now as it keeps raining all the time, i Dont mind driving but not for hours. Thank you

rowingdowntheriver Thu 25-Oct-12 09:31:55

Hi, there are a few places that I know of.

Eddie Katz - a big indoor soft play centre in Colliers Wood (near the big sainsburys).

Wimbledon library has a few free 30 min baby rhyme time sessions, as does Earlsfield library.

jitterbugs soft play cafe in the town centre is good.

I think Gymboree is also supposed to be good though I've not been as you have to pay a monthly membership which I don't fancy committing to.

There are a few children's centres that I've been to which are free and I like - one on Garrett Lane in Earlsfield, one in Morden called Aragon children's centre and one in Wandsworth called Westhill centre.

Are these the sort of things you are thinking of? If so I can give you more details if you like?

steph01 Thu 25-Oct-12 09:46:11

Yeah thank you the morden one where about in morden,and does it have parking?

rowingdowntheriver Thu 25-Oct-12 09:50:37

The Morden one is in the link below. I'm not sure if it has parking as I usually park at a friends nearby and then walk there. There is plenty of free parking in the residential roads nearby though.

It is a great centre with something on pretty much everyday like messy play, rhyme time and so on.

www.merton.gov.uk/community-living/children-young-people-families/childrenscentres/lowermordencc.htm

steph01 Thu 25-Oct-12 18:02:26

Thank you

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now