Talk

Advanced search

15 month old waking up every night

(3 Posts)
Cupcakemummy85 Wed 24-Oct-12 07:46:10

(I feel like I'm always on here asking a million questions about my daughter lol.) my dd is 15 months and has been wakin up at night crying for the last two or three weeks. She only wakes for five mins and then I let her settle herself to sleep, this happens a few times throughout the Night. It's just I feel sorry for her and she wakes up very tired and so do I. I know she is teething with molars and she has gone through a funny time with her eating because of her teething. Should I ride it out or would could it be?

Icelollycraving Wed 24-Oct-12 09:03:40

My ds sleeps much better since getting a pillow & duvet. He used to really thrash about & wake up frequently. He is same age as your dd.
I also only let him sleep for 1 hour max in the day.

Kittycatcat Sat 27-Oct-12 05:10:51

My DS is a terrible sleeper when teething but reverts back when he's over tge worst. If he wakes more than three times I give him nurofen for the pain and this nearly always helps, and rub some gel into his gums. He sleeps to music so when he wakes initially I put that back on and he'll go back to sleep.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now