Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Best educational game sites?

(6 Posts)
Vagaceratops Thu 18-Oct-12 17:54:17

My DS2 is 5 and has SN.

He likes spending time on the computer and we have a couple of disks which he really loves, but there are so many sites out there which offer educational games for children that I wanted to look at those rather than getting any more disks.

Any recommendations? Preschool level is best, but some where he can play different games.

JiltedJohnsJulie Thu 18-Oct-12 20:48:36

Have you had a look at the cbeebies website?

pjd Thu 18-Oct-12 20:55:53

Agree, cbeebies website is fab. DS is 3 and loves it, and is learning so much using it! Pretty much all of its content has some educational content.

HappyTurquoise Thu 18-Oct-12 21:32:05

Husband suggests chess.com!

Marineblue Thu 18-Oct-12 23:08:09

I really like that one: http://www.poissonrouge.com/

I's brilliant. I think it is for preschoolers, but I could spend a lot of time on it too blush.

slewis80 Fri 19-Oct-12 14:36:00

I had this problem with my young boy, constantly glued to the computer and I was genuinely worried about him so instead I searched for some educational suppliers and got him some learning games and he loves them! It's halved his time on the computer too which i'm grateful for.

I'd recommend trying the same, I got him some great things from www.costcuttersuk.com/ try them they're cheap compared to most places I've come across.

Good luck grin, Sarah.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now