Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Teething and behaviour change in two year old ;(

(4 Posts)
Littleraysofsunshine Mon 15-Oct-12 12:39:58

It completely changes her temperament. She was back to her lovely happy soul te past three days then today it's all changed again.

Screaming in next, not listening, running off. Refusing anything. All of these things she usually listens to or does without causing a problem and actually happily do it.

She had four molars come through in two months which made her very upset an angry a lot.

The last one of those came through the past week then he was happy. Now I think her fangs are coming through....

It's so upsetting to see her so sad and really frustrating when she doesn't listen. How do you keep calm with your two er olds? I also have a dd2 (5m old) an i was just carrying er in her sling, trying to stand dd up. She refused and I ended up having to pull her up and put her under my free arm to get her outbid the shop sadsad

Littleraysofsunshine Mon 15-Oct-12 13:22:09

Anybody else?

AnyaKnowIt Mon 15-Oct-12 13:27:36

DD 19 months, also getting 4 molars. Did wonder where my lovely toddler went yesterday as she was rolling round on the floor kicking and screaming because I took her out of the shopping trolley.

No advice but you are not alone wine

ThePinkNinja Tue 16-Oct-12 10:30:52

My 2yo boy.... Acts likes a crazy man when teething/ cold coming on/ Big development leap..... It usually lasts about a day....
DH and I just make conspirational faces at each other throughout those days and then sit on the sofa with a curry as soon as the kid has gone to bed. smile

We all have bad days. 2 yo's are just ridiculously dramatic about it....

You are defo not alone x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now