Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Behaviour(&appetite) chane when molars coming through?? Two yr old

(3 Posts)
Littleraysofsunshine Mon 08-Oct-12 21:05:34

Anybody else experienced this?

In he past eight weeks or so she's cut four molars and got a few more teeth to come. Completely changed her temperament and also her eating has gone down hill as opposed to we eating well...

EugenesAxe Tue 09-Oct-12 07:38:12

My DS got his last molars around 2 yrs and was awfully picky all of a sudden about food. Not so sure about temperament but then we had just moved and had a 3mo so anything may have been put down to that!

The appetite returned but he now prefers identifiable food rather than things like, say, shepherd's pie. He can be persuaded though sometimes; it depends. I would just let go entirely about the eating, even though it's annoying; I think it's very common for children to be like this for a long period until they come through.

Littleraysofsunshine Tue 09-Oct-12 07:49:29

Interesting. I also have a dd2 who's 19 weeks... She's been fab with her though, a little too loving if possible!smile

Yeah I jut think the molars have to be a factor as its only happened since heave been coming through...

Take last night. Refused everything other than juice. She just gets it in her mouth then spits it out. Then she had milk for bed time then woke up upset as she was obviously hungry early hours grrrr

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now