Talk

Advanced search

7 month old driving me crazy!

(4 Posts)
Alexasmummy12 Fri 21-Sep-12 22:28:47

My lg is 7 months old and recently all I have to do is stand up and move 30 cms away and she screams! Even when I'm still in the same room, she will play relatively happily on her own until iv walked a bit and if I leave the room she's even worse! I don't know why she's suddenly being like this, my partner got up w with our lg in the morning put her in her door bouncy where she was quite happy until I came downstairs and walked just past the door same story she just cried! It's been a bout a month I try leaving her to cry while I get done what I'm doing but its driving me insane now. I don't know why she's being like this. Even if were at my mums house and my mum's with her as soon as I move that's it! Any advice? Please

narmada Sat 22-Sep-12 00:14:56

its classic separation anxiety. Entirely normal and healthy at her age. Repeat after me - this too shall pass !

AnxiousElephant Sat 22-Sep-12 00:30:24

seperation anxiety! Completely normal and will pass x Or boredom, wants to do more things than sit in a bouncy chair! Sit her in a play thinggy, walker (bear in mind that they are like walking babies for safety) or have her in the same room in her high chair - toys on tray. Do arts and crafts, that is stick paper to the tray and leave with washable pens in same room. She realises you are seperate to her and is worried you won't come back. Ensure you tell her where you are going and that you will be back in a minute. HTH

MigGril Sun 23-Sep-12 07:06:30

agree with others, it'll pass. in the mean time lots of cuddles and reassurance. if you need to get on with stuff then a good sling is very useful.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now