Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Help i'm ready to sell my child on ebay

(2 Posts)
hazbaz Sun 25-Sep-11 14:35:00

Sorry i know there are loads of threads on 2yo tantrums already but i really need a bit of support. My DS1 is 2.8 and his little brother is 3mo. He's dealt pretty well with his arrival so far although v v clingy - i can't go upstairs / into another room without him going first or we get melt down.

He's recently started pre-school (having been with me 100% of the time) & decided to drop his nap but is waking twice in the night and coming into our bed. This combined with night feeds mean we're both tired and in need of a rest...

I am totally ashamed to admit that i've been really shouty and have even smacked him recently and my DH is terrible - he is algerian with a very short fuse and believes he needs to smack to teach discipline. I've argued til i'm blue in the face that DS1 is too young to understand why he can't hit but papa can - so i get hit a lot and shouted at and my patience is not as good as it should be so sometimes i snap and yell and i HATE myself.

How can i convince DH that i'm right - DS1 was really an angel before and i just don't know what to do.....

Flossie69 Sun 25-Sep-11 14:43:02

Errr, please could you clarify who is hitting you, OP?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now