Talk

Advanced search

Does your 3 year old do thIs?

(12 Posts)
mumfromspace Wed 21-Sep-11 16:01:50

When my DS is playing he constantly says, "Mummy look," and I do mean constantly, he will say it about every 10 seconds, even if I am looking. Does your 3 year old do this?

peterpan99 Wed 21-Sep-11 16:07:34

oh yes! All the time, mummy look mummy look, until i look. I used to be able to get away with saying something generic like 'oh lovely' and not actually looking, but she has started to notice now!

Thumbwitch Wed 21-Sep-11 16:08:47

yes. He even grabs my face and tries to turn it to make me look at him. He actually says "mummy look at meeee". Mind you, it isn't completely constant - I do get gaps where I'm not being exhorted to look at hiiiimm all the time.

peterpan99 Wed 21-Sep-11 16:11:56

yeah my DD does the face grabbing thing or just puts her head infornt of where ever im turning to look

winnybella Wed 21-Sep-11 16:12:48

Yep. DD is 2.7. Maddening.

Imnotaslimjim Wed 21-Sep-11 16:14:22

Not quite, but DD does say "muuummmmmeeeee" and when I answer she acts as if she's not said anything angry I've tried ignoring it, but then she starts with the "mummy mummy mummy" til answer grrrr

TwinMummy30 Wed 21-Sep-11 16:15:51

yes and I have it double (see my nick name) grin

Yes, and another one who is no longer happy with a 'hmmm' or a 'lovely'

'No, mummy, look properly'

or more recently

'Mummy pay attention'

grin

ravenc Wed 21-Sep-11 16:22:04

Lol mine does the same very demanding wants me to look and when i dont moves my head to look or makes a noise to get my attention

mumfromspace Wed 21-Sep-11 16:36:09

Ha seems we are all in the same boat!! Thank you so much for your replies xx

PotterWatch Wed 21-Sep-11 21:34:06

At least it isn't just me too, drives me up the wall!!!

Thumbwitch Fri 23-Sep-11 15:30:31

Lol at "Mummy ^pay attention^"!
I get "mummy you're not watching, no you have to look down here, look, here, see, no you're not looking hard enough..." <sigh>
He also goes "grrrrr!" when he gets frustrated cos I'm not looking "properly" but I have to take the blame for that one blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now