Talk

Advanced search

Custody Battle

(8 Posts)
StressedoutZoe Mon 29-Aug-11 17:44:11

At the begining of may my ex husband refused to bring my son home from an access vist, I have not seen my son since june15 when I took him out of school. I am back 7 to to court, my ex now saying my lad has anxity issues and he said he want to kill me. He was fine when i took him from school and before he went.

Pamplemoussse Mon 29-Aug-11 17:56:05

which country are you in, Zoe?

StressedoutZoe Mon 29-Aug-11 17:59:33

England x

Daisy1986 Mon 29-Aug-11 22:03:47

Was your access all ready part of a contact order? If it was he should have returned him and you could go for emergency hearing for him to be returned.

Ignore what your ex says ofcourse you child has anxiety issues all children of divorce do particularly when visits arent being followed properly. Its astressful situation for everyone.

StressedoutZoe Tue 30-Aug-11 15:05:46

I split from my ex when my son was 2, everything has been amicable up until now. Unfortunatly my ex has pr as well, thats why we couldn't get an emergency order ( the pr thing is anew law, as we never went to court when we divorced over custody cos he couldn't be arsed with seeing my son)

StressedoutZoe Tue 30-Aug-11 15:06:53

all my ex says is he doesn't want to see me or live with me

poptartpoptart Tue 30-Aug-11 22:03:43

I am not an expert but I don't think your ex can legally do this at all. He cannot stop you seeing your son. Get yourself a solicitor asap or even call the police and tell them that your ex is refusing you access to your son - sometimes it can be classed as kidnap if he won't allow you to even see him. Good luck.

StressedoutZoe Wed 31-Aug-11 17:24:19

Got a solicitor & a barrister. Because ds is 10 he has a voice in court, but it feels like his dad is poisining him against me. I phoned the police when it first started but they spoke to him in front of his dad. just disstressing. I'm back in court in just over 2 weeks for the third time!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now