Talk

Advanced search

Help with Nintendo Harry Potter DS game?

(10 Posts)
Matildathebrave Wed 17-Aug-11 10:58:07

Does anyone's child have this game who could offer some help as we are a bit stuck on it!

Thanks

DamselInDisarray Wed 17-Aug-11 11:06:57

Try game faqs if he's stuck. People post very detailed walkthroughs of all the games, explaining what you need to do to move on. There will also be walkthroughs tutorials on YouTube.

Chundle Wed 17-Aug-11 11:15:22

We have it what's up?

We have it and have completed it - which level do you need help with?

Matildathebrave Wed 17-Aug-11 19:48:01

Ah thank you. We have only just brought it. It's Harry Potter Lego years 1 - 4. Harry has been in room one and completed the quests, we think. But now needs to go into room 2, the chamber of secrets, but the door is shut and won't open. Not sure what he needs to do to get door 2 to open up?

Thank you, he would be very grateful for any help.

Matildathebrave Thu 18-Aug-11 17:01:51

Can anyone please help?

Chundle Thu 18-Aug-11 20:08:25

Ok you need to complete all the rooms in room 1 in story mode not freeplay. Freeplay is for later on for you to go back and access all the secret bits. Go back to room 1 and scroll down the list of rooms and make sure you have done them all. Or go into room 1 and go to the last level and complete it to ensure all done

Matildathebrave Fri 19-Aug-11 08:23:48

Thank you, that's great. I told my boy and he said lots of the doors are shut in room one and he's unable to get in and also he has brought all the characters available from the shop.

How does he move on so he is able to open the doors and gain more characters or spells or whatever he needs to open them?

Thank you! I should be able to work it out but don't really understand it! I prefer Zelda myself x

DamselInDisarray Fri 19-Aug-11 13:12:33

This walkthrough will tell you (and him) everything he needs to know to complete the game. It also offers hints for free play and advice on finding all the items etc. This is a guide to the location of all the collectibles in the game.

Neither looks very appealing, but they do contain loads of information that'll help whenever your DS gets stuck.

For future info, there are walkthroughs for most games on that site. You can search for them by name and platform.

Matildathebrave Sat 20-Aug-11 16:58:27

Thank you that's great.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now