Talk

Advanced search

Still no teeth at 13 months!

(7 Posts)
fifitot Fri 05-Aug-11 21:40:24

My DS is still toothless. He has the tiniest edge of one tooth at the bottom of his mouth but that has been there for months! Not a sign of anything else.

He seems to have been teething forever though but with no outcome! He drools for england and is always running his tongue over his gums or biting. We have alot of disturbed nights when I think it must be his teeth and expect something the next day but still nothing.

I will have to go to dentist I guess. HV wasn't that concerned but said it was a bit late. Anyone elses child not teeth until well over 12 months?

downpipe Fri 05-Aug-11 21:43:46

DS1 got his first one at 13 months,I too was a bit worried but looked on here, there were posts from others who had DCs with 1st teeth as late as 17 months, also a dentist friend told me don't worry unless no teeth by 2

usualsuspect Fri 05-Aug-11 21:45:37

My eldest DD got her first tooth at about 15 months ,she has a full set now

Don't worry

ILoveGregoryHouse Fri 05-Aug-11 21:46:59

DS1 was 15 months and DS2 was 16 months. DD is 9 months and toothless. My boys have lovely strong teeth and DS1 only just lost his first tooth at age 7.5. No need to worry until they are 2.

stacey1981 Fri 05-Aug-11 21:50:22

i didn't get any teeth til i was nearly 2!!! but they came through about a week before the dentist was going to do something about it .

5inthebed Fri 05-Aug-11 21:52:46

DS1 got his first tooth at 11 months, and got quite a few quickly after that. The only onfall is that he is now losing most of them at the same time as well.

He does look cute toothless and gummy, like he did 8 years ago.

fifitot Sat 06-Aug-11 19:44:38

Thanks. Will try not to worry!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now