Talk

Advanced search

What do I do|?

(4 Posts)
TheOriginalFAB Wed 03-Aug-11 09:41:17

Both boys being obnoxious. Not doing as told. They are 6 and 10.

DD wants to go shopping to spend her birthday money. Do I take all of them or send to inlaws? Inlaws have said before they don't want to have the kids sent to them when they have been naughty as they want them to want to go to them. I don't want them to spoil it for DD. The boys also have money to spend but I could refuse them that. Not sure what to do. BTW the 10 year old really upset dd yesterday so as far as I am concerned she can have another birthday like day today with her choices.

TheOriginalFAB Wed 03-Aug-11 09:57:20

bump.

DeWe Wed 03-Aug-11 10:37:46

Is your DD better today?

Would your mil (or fil) like to take dd shopping? You could suggest they get lunch out together and have a nice day together.
I see their point in not sending them as a punishment.

TheOriginalFAB Wed 03-Aug-11 16:06:25

It turned out fine. MIL offerd to have the boys so I could give DD a nice day like an extra birthday treat. They wouldn't have been in a position to take her shopping themselves. I kept it positive and said that I was taking DD out and that Nanna and Grandad wanted the boys to spend the day with them. Boys happy and DD and I had a lovely day.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now