Talk

Advanced search

Matthew Wright talking about mumsnet

(13 Posts)
katzen Tue 26-Jul-11 10:49:46

Hi

Must confess to being an infrequent poster. Just saw on Wright Stuff, ch5, Matthew Wright saying mumsnet is basically cliquey, bullying etc (paraphrasing). This was on the subject of getting children to apologise.

Is this true of most?

2shoes Tue 26-Jul-11 10:51:40

no
the moment I saw tha advert for his show and the subject I knew he would target mn, he is a tosser

LaVengeance Tue 26-Jul-11 11:00:52

No he has MN-ishoos, in fact he's probably an MNner in disguise as he lifts so many of the hot topics straight on to TWS.

In fact I'm torn as I like his show but inwardly seeth when he slags off MN...

wrings hands

EightiesChick Tue 26-Jul-11 11:04:09

He does this all the time. MN is a standard target for him. Doesn't mean, of course, that these things don't happen here as on any internet discussion forum, but I wouldn't take him as an authority on the culture of Mumsnet. Stick around and find out for yourself!

LaVengeance I also have a sneaky liking for it. I try not to take the MN / any other stuff that annoys me personally as I can see that his trick is basically to play devil's advocate with everything.

LaVengeance Tue 26-Jul-11 11:06:01

Very true EC!

MadamDeathstare Tue 26-Jul-11 13:57:26

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

wires Tue 26-Jul-11 20:08:48

Yes - it is cliquey and there is bullying on a lot of the forums but we all have a choice whether or not we want to be here grin

TheMagnificentBathykolpian Tue 26-Jul-11 20:11:01

Matthew Wright does little else but talk about mumsnet.

He's obsessed with us.

I think we should be flattered that we matter so much to him. Bless his misogynistic little sockies.

MatthewWrightOffTheTelly Tue 26-Jul-11 20:14:10

It's true. You are a bunch of vipers.

lawnimp Tue 26-Jul-11 20:15:27

i really fancy him i do

MatthewWrightOffTheTelly Tue 26-Jul-11 20:45:23

<Gives lawnimp the eye>

MrsHoolie Tue 26-Jul-11 22:09:36

I fancy him too blush

ChaosTrulyReigns Tue 26-Jul-11 22:12:57

I'd like to lick his lobes and then kick in in his SAHMs.

grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now