Talk

Advanced search

Willy fiddling & constant wet bed/pjs

(11 Posts)
AnnetteTwitcher Mon 25-Jul-11 07:29:25

DS1, 2.4, has recently moved into his big boy bed and is constantly wet in the night due to his lovely habit of sticking his hand down his nappy to play with himself.
As part of having good rummage he ends up pulling it out which results in leakage.
Have not started potty training yet as a) we have a 6wk old DS2 and I want to manage lots of new changes b) he doesn't seem ready - no interest in telling us he's done a poo etc..
Also understand that dry nights take lot longer anyway so not sure it would solve the problem.

Does anyone have any ideas?

I've looked for 2-3yrs babygros but can't find any, have sewing machine so if anyone knows how to adapt regular pjs to make fiddling impossible am all ears!

Thanks x

StealthPolarBear Mon 25-Jul-11 07:37:27

No idea about the overall issue but in the meantime can you buy some bed mats? Would save quite so much washing every day smile

Nagini Mon 25-Jul-11 07:48:18

gro-bags go up to 36 months. Would that help?

StealthPolarBear Mon 25-Jul-11 08:03:48

Actually I have some 2-3 babygros - from M&S. Sure I've seen them in the supermarkets too - esp in cold weather you get the fleecy ones

AnnetteTwitcher Mon 25-Jul-11 11:02:51

I've just moved him out of his grobag into a duvet - he'd also taken to shuffling round in the middle of the night and we were worried about him falling over / down stairs (he's worked out the stair gate!)

Thanks for the m&s tip - am going to take a look online later!
grin

mungo8 Mon 25-Jul-11 15:30:26

cheap babygros with the feet cut off if you cannot find any bigger ones????

PandaG Mon 25-Jul-11 15:36:14

girls swimsuit on over nappy under pjs. Did this when one of mine insisted on taking nappy off in middle of the night!

bamboobutton Mon 25-Jul-11 15:40:19

2/4yrs bodysuit/vest thing here

NerfHerder Mon 25-Jul-11 15:47:22

Panda- that is genius! grin

MamaChocoholic Mon 25-Jul-11 15:53:31

babygrows or vests with poppers

PandaG Mon 25-Jul-11 17:47:09

it worked for me! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now