Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Should i worry that my 14 month old has expensive taste?

(6 Posts)
Morph2 Fri 08-Jul-11 23:00:59

went into town today and rather than walking back through shopping centre to car we walked round cus it was hot.

Anyway standing at edge of very busy road and DS appeared to be having a great time watching all the cars going by. He got really excited and pointed when an audi and a mercedes went by, i thought i'm imagined but then i was watching him more intently and he did nothing until another mercedes went by and then he pointed and got excited.

Is this my fault for buying his first pram off ebay for £35?? (one of his friends has a £900 stokke (or however it is spelt) pram from John Lewis. Does my boy feel deprived?

karinajack Sat 09-Jul-11 20:38:48

I don't think your child intentionally pointed out expensive cars .. my boy is 3 and points out what he thinks are fast cars lol they may just have a spoiler on. You should be proud that he knows the difference. And I am sure he is not deprived its love and quality time that counts not money. Xx

ToysRLuv Sun 10-Jul-11 02:08:29

It could be simply that they are cleaner and shinier than other cars. The owners of those kinds of expensive cars usually keep them immaculate.

madhattershouse Sun 10-Jul-11 02:11:45

You are obviously a bad parent. You are breeding the nest generation of bankers...grin. Flashy cars always fascinates kids..just wait till they get older and look at the insurance costs, they will never look at them again!!

madhattershouse Sun 10-Jul-11 02:12:33

Argh..*next*..must be bed-time!

BlueberryPancake Sun 10-Jul-11 14:32:31

same here. My four year old has a fascination with Audis. And there is one ferrari (bright yellow) in our neighborhood. Sometimes he cries so that we walk past that house and see the yellow ferrari. We drive a ten year old mazda. Poor kid.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now