Talk

Advanced search

10 week dd not slept today

(4 Posts)
Maisieskates Wed 15-Jun-11 16:19:26

My 10 week old Dd normally sleeps for 3-4 hours during the day - generally spread over 3 naps. Last night she didn't wake for her 3am feed so slept through from dream feed at 11pm till 6am - great we thought. However it has completely thrown her day time routine and she's barely slept for 90 mins today. Is this normal? Are we in for a tough night tonight?!

MrsBradleyCooper Wed 15-Jun-11 18:18:46

Well maybe because she had a really good sleep last night she is not feeling so tired today.

As far as tonight goes I think you will just need to wait and see because babies are a law unto themselves!

Kiwiinkits Thu 16-Jun-11 22:59:36

So, was it a nightmare? Even if it was, I would probably continue with her normal routine as much as possible, including the dreamfeed and see what happens.

Maisieskates Fri 17-Jun-11 03:55:00

She slept till 4, so no nightmare! However yesterday she didn't sleep much more than 2 hrs and I'm currently feeding her as she has just woken. Be interesting to see how tomorrow goes.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now