Talk

Advanced search

8 month has just sicked

(4 Posts)
kez31 Sat 04-Jun-11 19:41:45

my little one has just sicked up for no reason... can they make a pig of them self .. bit worried but he seemed fine after .. sad

whackamole Sat 04-Jun-11 19:45:03

Yep. My son did after having a rather large portion of chicken fried rice! Was my first time making it and was really chuffed he seemed to like it - probably should have realised it was too much in hindsight.

He sicked it up all in bed, was vile. Fine afterwards. He's never done it again actually.

Bucharest Sat 04-Jun-11 19:45:52

Why are you worried? Kids are always upchucking. If you've got this far and it's never happened you're bloomin' lucky!

If he seems fine, chances are he is fine.

(Unless he's been on the Teutonic salad vegetables, in which case perhaps best to get him checked out wink)

kez31 Sat 04-Jun-11 20:17:59

Well he had a nice tea jar dinner and pudding... ate it well had agood rest before a bath.. then was getting tired so did the normal milk and up to bed.. thought it was a bit strange had the whole bottle and wanted more so got another one had 2 mouthfulls a chuck everything up .. no warning bottle still in his mouth.. came downstairs was moaning then like he was hungry had some milk fell asleep in bed now fingers crossed no more sicky wink over eating i think cos he has been fine all day

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: