Talk

Advanced search

Twins fighting

(4 Posts)
MadamA Wed 01-Jun-11 16:22:15

I have 8yo twin boys who are driving me INSANE with their constant fighting. What works?

teddymummy Wed 01-Jun-11 16:27:52

I throw my 5yo twin boys into the garden! Change of scene often helps, plus I can't hear them fighting then.......!

FernieB Wed 01-Jun-11 17:09:00

I have 10yo twin DD's and though most of the time they get on excellently, they do sometimes have huge arguments which can get physical. I've found the best way to deal with it is to tell them both off for fighting and punish both of them (take something away/not let them watch TV). Within 1 minute of me leaving the room, they've usually united in hating me and complaining to each other about how unfair I am. Then they're back to being best friends again!

MadamA Wed 01-Jun-11 17:15:33

Yes have used the garden / another room thing on the basis that what I can't hear won't hurt me. It's just so wearing listening to constant struggle. they can't even brush their teeth without world war 3 breaking out at the mo.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: