Talk

Advanced search

Very noisy baby at 6 months

(3 Posts)
thepriviledge Sun 29-May-11 19:36:13

My DS is a very happy, chilled, fab baby. But he's really quite noisy and loud. He makes lots of noises - wet razzing, and a sort of raspberry blowing and just shrieking and shouting. Not all the time but he likes to bang his legs around, wriggle, roll and be noisy. He also does speak - no baba, mama etc yet - but he he he, ahgoo, aha a a etc - but can't always tell whether he's making more noises than sounds.

I do like it but should I be worried if he makes more noise than sounds?

MogTheForgetfulCat Sun 29-May-11 21:08:03

Don't think so smile. My DS3 is 14 weeks and he is already like this - does lots of leg thudding, (loud) cooing and what I call joyful bellowing - because it's loud but he's not at all upset/crying, just making a noise. I think it's because he needs to be heard over his 2 older brothers grin - they were probably the same, but I can't really remember blush. Am pretty sure they didn't have any recognisable sounds at that age, though - DS2 talked quite early and very clearly, and now (at 3) has a much more extensive vocab than DS1 did at the same age - but he was still just burbling at 6 months.

ada07 Sun 29-May-11 21:16:31

He sounds great. Don't worry.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now