Talk

Advanced search

Very noisy baby at 6 months

(3 Posts)
thepriviledge Sun 29-May-11 19:36:13

My DS is a very happy, chilled, fab baby. But he's really quite noisy and loud. He makes lots of noises - wet razzing, and a sort of raspberry blowing and just shrieking and shouting. Not all the time but he likes to bang his legs around, wriggle, roll and be noisy. He also does speak - no baba, mama etc yet - but he he he, ahgoo, aha a a etc - but can't always tell whether he's making more noises than sounds.

I do like it but should I be worried if he makes more noise than sounds?

MogTheForgetfulCat Sun 29-May-11 21:08:03

Don't think so smile. My DS3 is 14 weeks and he is already like this - does lots of leg thudding, (loud) cooing and what I call joyful bellowing - because it's loud but he's not at all upset/crying, just making a noise. I think it's because he needs to be heard over his 2 older brothers grin - they were probably the same, but I can't really remember blush. Am pretty sure they didn't have any recognisable sounds at that age, though - DS2 talked quite early and very clearly, and now (at 3) has a much more extensive vocab than DS1 did at the same age - but he was still just burbling at 6 months.

ada07 Sun 29-May-11 21:16:31

He sounds great. Don't worry.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: