Talk

Advanced search

What can/could your 10 month old do?

(10 Posts)
CFAW Tue 10-May-11 18:32:18

I was just wondering?

gkys Tue 10-May-11 18:52:24

ds2 could walk and babble from dawn til dusk, but couldn't crawl, he could also stay awake longer than me grin ds1 could attack the christmas tree and unwrap the presents (didn't occur to me he would touch em grin) now I think about it ds 2 could scale the stairs at this age too!

why what up?

CFAW Tue 10-May-11 18:55:18

Just wanting to see, my ds3 is 10 months and seems to be doing a lot more than ds2 did at this age.

TheSecondComing Tue 10-May-11 18:58:05

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

gkys Tue 10-May-11 18:59:50

yep that will be the one. my ds2 was like lightening by one!! do you think its because they copy their sibbling? have always said my ds2 was keeping upwith his big brother grin

CFAW Tue 10-May-11 19:08:32

Thesecondcoming, that sounds about the same as ds3 he was 3 weeks early too.

TheSecondComing Tue 10-May-11 19:56:46

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

CFAW Tue 10-May-11 20:54:50

Ds3 can go up the stairs, but down them is proving tricky grin.

jenmelbourne Mon 06-Jun-11 10:08:11

my ds is 10 months and can crawl (as of 2 days ago, and he MASTERED it in less than 12 hours!), cruise along the furniture, and throw things.
My dd wasn't crawling til nearly 12 months, wasn't walking til nearly 18 months.
all kids are different.

prolificwillybreeder Tue 07-Jun-11 09:22:01

DS could stand unaided, crawl at speed. Wave, turn pages of books, clap, walk a few steps here and there.
He is very chatty but he hasn't shut up stopped babbling/ making noises since birth. He could say about 4 words but probably only completely recognisable to DP and I.
He could use a spoon- no problem getting the food to his mouth but would chuck the spoon once any last trace of food has been removed.
He uses a beaker reliably.

I'm not really sure exactly what they should be doing tbh!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: