Talk

Advanced search

DD2 (15 months) hasreally cold feet. Any suggestions

(7 Posts)
peachygirl Wed 22-Dec-10 16:54:52

She's wearing tights at the moment under trousers but her little feet do not seem to warm up.

She has shoes (been walking about 3 months) and some of those leather daisy roots which are great in the house but not that warm and they are getting to be small and some totes toasty things which do not stay on her feet.

Her feet are tiny, Any suggestions??

OhLittleTownOfShirley Wed 22-Dec-10 23:52:04

Do her feet always feel cold?

Blackletterday Thu 23-Dec-10 00:17:55

Ds2 is just beginning to walk and we generally keep him in fleecy all in one thingys whilst it's so cold. He has a jumper/coat/cosy toes (which he sticks one leg out of hmm) when out in the pushchair.

You could put socks on underneath if still cold, she couldn't rip them off then.

HangingbaublesofBethlehem Thu 23-Dec-10 00:20:59

my 15 month old dd has really cold feet but if I can get them warm they tend to stay warm. I put them under my top (under boobs to be exact) the same with her little cold hands. Sounds weird but it's what mums do, like with newborns and kangaroo care I reckon we are designed to regulate temperature like that. Once you get over the shock of ice cold feet nestled under your boobs it is a very efficient way of keeping them warm. grin

jasper Thu 23-Dec-10 01:21:49

aw, you made me smile!
boob warming sounds ideal!

peachygirl Thu 23-Dec-10 13:57:36

Thanks, Yes her feet are cold most of the time and her hands too, I'll try the boob warming.
When we go out she ususaly has tights, shoes and sock over these if it's cold, a fleece cosy toes. A fleece, coat hat etc

BertieBottlesOfMulledWine Thu 23-Dec-10 13:59:18

Slippers for around the house?

TBH DS usually has cold feet and hands, he doesn't seem to mind...

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: