Talk

Advanced search

Less sleep now than in the beginning!!! 14wks arrrrrgggghhhhhhh

(3 Posts)
MrsH1979 Sat 04-Dec-10 04:56:29

This is a bit of a rant as just can't sleep !!! LO is asleep, not me! In the last week she has been waking (which is the norm and I am v grateful of this good sleeping pattern) at 3 or 4 having a feed and then back to sleep. But try as I might I lay wide awake for the rest of the night and it's driving me bonkers. I go to bed around 10ish as hubby does dreamfeed so end up with 5 hrs, which I know is not bad!! But I am rubbish with no sleep and look like I still have my Halloween make up on! He he. I am yearning for the day my darling sleeps through. All my NCT friends' babies are. :-( she is brilliant and adorable and very very good so I have everything to be grateful for and nothing to complain about! But would like to go back to sleep now please.

Any tips? Anyone else awake now? :-) xx

MrsH1979 Sat 04-Dec-10 05:16:10

And I should have put this in sleep - you see! My brain is mush! :-)

Podster Sat 04-Dec-10 22:03:28

I remember with my dd1 a dreadful time around 12 to 14 weeks which went on for about 4-6 weeks. I had her sleeping through from 10 weeks (was dream feeding at 11pm) and thought I had it cracked when she started waking again. I remember having an absolute breakdown as I thought that I had got my sleep pattern back to some kind of normality. It did pass though and reading about it afterwards I think there is some kind of growth spurt then. There is a good book I read called The Wonder Weeks which lists some of the milestones in the first year and sort of prepares you for them. It doesn't make no sleep any easier, but it sort of reassures you that there is a reason for it and it won't last forever

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: