Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

What do you think of these flavours?

(5 Posts)
DrRisotto Sun 12-Nov-17 11:06:55

I like to make sweet treats for various people at Christmas time, I'm trying to cater for a vegan and i've just thought of an idea i'd like to try.

I thought I could do fondant mint creams - just fondant icing, mint essence and water to make a nice soft centre and cover in vegan chocolate.

That's one option. Other flavourings could be: Rum (too love/hate?), Lemon?, Raspberry?, Almond?, Coconut?, Cherry? Rhubarb? God i've just looked for flavourings on Amazon and there's hundreds! They're only £2.99 so I could buy more than one but i'm now overwhelmed by choice. What do you think?

just5morepeas Sun 12-Nov-17 11:10:07

Raspberry or cherry sounds nice to me. It's very much personal preference though.

Justbookedasummmerholiday Sun 12-Nov-17 11:11:45

Raspberry with dark chocolate is amazing!!

AuntieStella Sun 12-Nov-17 11:13:21

I love rose and violet creams - but they're both fairly mainstream. Are you wanting to branch out?

Almond would work well, I think. Is there a vegan white chocolate?

DrRisotto Sun 12-Nov-17 11:18:05

Yeah I want to try some things out I think! I still think Mint is a reliable crowd pleaser, I have that in the cupboard anyway. I've put Raspberry in the shopping basket. Might add another one...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now