Advanced search

Old fashioned type cupcake tins

(7 Posts)
Jux Sat 29-Nov-14 21:15:03

When I was young there were no muffin tins so I don't even know what these things were called (just cake tins?). Anyway, they're a bit like muffin tins, quite deep with rounded bottoms, not the horrid square bottoms everything seems to have these days.

Any idea where I might be able to get something more like the old fashioned stuff? I don't much like the shapes you get these days.

Scotlandfordogs Sun 30-Nov-14 00:12:28

I think I know the ones you mean - if so I got mine from B&M...

Jux Sun 30-Nov-14 16:16:56

B&M don't seem to have them any more sad

PolterGoose Sun 30-Nov-14 18:02:37

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Pipbin Sun 30-Nov-14 18:08:19

Not sure what you mean by square bottoms. I got mine from Lakeland.

Jux Sun 30-Nov-14 19:13:49

Polter, it's the bun tray!!! Thank you thank you thank you! I can make decent mince pies after all grin

Pipbin, square bottoms, angular, I know the word but can't remember it blush

PolterGoose Sun 30-Nov-14 19:17:37

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now