Advanced search

What would you call this gadget and where can I buy one?!!

(6 Posts)
ShabbyChit Wed 24-Oct-12 10:10:34

I would like to make these cakes which seem a doddle but after extensive ebaying, googling etc I still can't find the cutter outer thingy like in this picture: this thing

obviously needs to be a really deep one, not your average cookie cutter

Anyone know the proper name so I can search for one online?


QueenofNightmares Wed 24-Oct-12 10:13:38

Old tin washed out? Just cut it down a little bit could obviously use something like olives if you wanted it to be thinner than the average tin or sweetcorn to make it larger.

If not what you're looking for is a scone cutter smile

Bunbaker Wed 24-Oct-12 10:20:17

Would these be deep enough?
Procook are pretty good in my experience.

ZacharyQuack Wed 24-Oct-12 10:27:34

How about these?

ZacharyQuack Wed 24-Oct-12 10:29:53

Or these?

ShabbyChit Wed 24-Oct-12 10:48:43

Ooh good thinking Queen, thank you. Maybe a small sweetcorn tin?
Would be a bit bigger than I wanted but wouldn't mind seeing as it is free!

Duh, Lakeland! Why didn't I think of looking there? <moron>

Thanks folks! thanks

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: