Talk

Advanced search

FINALLY: Adam / Heidi . Suggestions for middle names please!

(10 Posts)
eggontoast Tue 27-Oct-09 15:39:48

My hubby and I are having a nightmare. We have spend 9 months going round and round and round. Now in need of suitable middle names. Surname begins with J.

Cheers

stilletoe Tue 27-Oct-09 15:48:35

What have you decided on for the first names?Are you having one of each sex or are you not sure yet?

eggontoast Tue 27-Oct-09 15:53:39

In next few weeks, either a girl or a boy - don't know sex. Adam first name for boy, Heidi first name for girl. No middle names though of.

Vivia Tue 27-Oct-09 15:58:47

Adam Edward
Heidi Imogen

I don't know why, these combinations immediately popped into my head when I saw this topic.

doubleexpresso Tue 27-Oct-09 16:27:09

Adam James
Adam Daniel
Adam Christopher
Adam and the Ants grin

Heidi May
Heidi Ruth
Heidi Rebecca
Heidi Annabel
HTH.

stayinbed Wed 28-Oct-09 19:21:14

Adam Hunter

Heidi Jessica

MrsJamin Wed 28-Oct-09 19:22:52

LOVE your choice of first names! You can get away with anything for middle names - how about a special family name?

stilletoe Wed 28-Oct-09 21:18:01

I've had a think and as the surname is "J" I thought it would round off quite nice with a middle name with "J" in it. So for Adam, I thought either Jason, James, Josh or Jack.

For Heidi, I'm thought Heidi Rose,then moved back to the middle name with "J" thing and came up with Jennifer,Jasmine or Juliette.

Good luck with the birth and I hope you get some inspriation from these suggestions.

voulezvou Thu 29-Oct-09 10:21:11

I know a Heidi May, Heidi Patricia and an Adam William.

eggontoast Thu 29-Oct-09 12:24:35

Thanks to all, very helpful. No bad feelings towards the first names expressed with is a big bonus! I like Rose for middle name and also, May is my very special nanna's middle name so would be good to use that.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now