Talk

Advanced search

So I finally got the name I wanted... and that MNs loved :-)

(4 Posts)
Jackaroo Thu 06-Aug-09 05:08:03

I was on here a few months ago with the name Leo; DH vetoed it, and was suggesting lots of names that just wouldn't do smile

Finally, we sat down on our anniversary in a restaurant and made a physical list of names neither of us hated, and ones which one of us disliked. The latter was a very long list.

DH had no real reasons for not liking Leo, just wasn't sure. I was gettin really cross, and finally, when the lovely charming waiter came over I told him what we were doing and asked what his name was. "Leonardo" made my day.....

Anyway, 1 week before Leo was born DH had an about-turn.

I've just looked it up in the MN oracle and it's got universal approval - so despite havinga crap day with my 6 week old, I'm very happy! Thanks MNs, you are all SO wise (and how come none of you immediately thought of Leo Sayer like DH?? hmm)

ZacharyQuack Thu 06-Aug-09 05:40:26

None of us are as old as your DH [grin.] Nor do we have such crap taste in music.

Congratulations! Leo is a great name.

screamingabdab Thu 06-Aug-09 09:40:55

Congrats. I love Leo too. Nice strong name

RedDeadFail Thu 06-Aug-09 09:44:50

Me and at least one other MNer used to have a crush on Leo Sayer. It's the hair y'see. C'mon TillyScoutsMum where are you? I hear Leo I think Leo Sayer. Or occasionally Leo the Lion.

I love the name Leonardo. Likewise Leo, good strong name.

Congratulations.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now