Talk

Advanced search

7 wk countdown shortlist

(12 Posts)
Eleta Sun 03-Aug-08 18:30:23

Fortunately only 7 weeks left to debate the name issue and I must admit I am fed up with thinking about it now so I apologise to any of you who are sick of hearing from me wink

I don't know what I am having and it would have made it easier if I did. We only have one boys name so that makes life simple but we have a few girls names.

Any thoughts please on what works with dd1 Charlotte and dd2 Molly and just general thoughts on my choices. I won't be offended, just interesting to hear from people who don't know me and so can be honest.

Alice, Constance, Harriet or Matilda

LaDiDaDi Sun 03-Aug-08 18:36:19

Oh, I like all of those choices so no real help!

babyOcho Sun 03-Aug-08 18:37:05

I like Alice.

Not keen on Harriet/Hattie.

ruddynorah Sun 03-Aug-08 18:37:46

i have a matilda and am planning on alice for the second one.

GreatGooglyMoogly Sun 03-Aug-08 18:49:12

Alice

hw2004 Sun 03-Aug-08 20:31:59

Alice

Not so keen on Matilda or Constance and you can't have Harriet as you would be stealing my name even though i'll never use it now - lol

hw2004 Sun 03-Aug-08 20:32:26

oh and what about your boy's list or still on Harry?

chatname Sun 03-Aug-08 22:12:25

Alice!

loobylu3 Sun 03-Aug-08 22:57:13

I like all of your possible names. My 2 favourites would b Alice and Matilda. I have a sister called Alice and have always liked this name. Also really like Matilda and am considering myself. I also think that these 2 go best with those of your dds.

Eleta Mon 04-Aug-08 07:55:51

Still on Harry for boy. We just can't agree on anything else. Harriet was on shortlist with dd2.

Think I have decided against Constance, may use as middle name though.

I seem to get really mixed reactions to Matilda in RL. People either love it or hate it. I really love it. Most seem to like Alice.

DH also likes Penny, what do you think? (He doesn't like Penelope though, so thats out)

fanella Mon 04-Aug-08 07:57:47

I Like Alice and Matilda, not so keen on Penny.

belgo Mon 04-Aug-08 07:58:55

I don't like Costance. The other are lovely. I like Penny as well.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now