Talk

Advanced search

I had an email today, and there was a "tag" line at the bottom for the attention of parents that said...

(9 Posts)
ElfOnTheTopShelf Tue 22-Jul-08 19:00:12

"give your children cool initials, like J.D. or, L.E. etc. Let them chose their own names later"!

It made me grin, thinking of parents sighing saying "there are THREE A.Z's in my DD's class, it's become so common"

Roskva Tue 22-Jul-08 19:14:27

lol at the thought ...

Just don't give a boy the initials K.T. grin

Califrau Tue 22-Jul-08 19:21:05

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

FAQ Tue 22-Jul-08 19:22:18

my SIL's youngest is known as CJ - but his name is Nkosi.

DS3 is never known by his full name - everyone knows him as "TK" - and that's what he'll be having on his Christening Cake too blush

ElfOnTheTopShelf Tue 22-Jul-08 19:23:43

DD is well and truly known by her full name now, it used to be shortened, but everybody has forgotten and call her by her first name, or middle name.
She'd be EB though - not sure of the ring.

FAQ Tue 22-Jul-08 19:26:24

DS1 is known by his shortened name - at his DEMAND - he's decided that "Taffy" or "Taf" is much cooler than "Tafara" (another 10yrs and he'll probably change his mind again lol)

DS2 doesn't get shortened to anything - apart from "Tony" (by fuckwit H) which I hate - so he's just "Tongai"

DS3 - should be Takunda - but has been known as TK since he was 2 days old (and he really suits it grin)

Mummyof3and1angel Wed 23-Jul-08 10:14:52

Im Calling My Ds3 Taylor Jay ..Which I Will Be Shortening To Tj [GRIN]

Mummyof3and1angel Wed 23-Jul-08 10:17:01

I Ment ds2 As I Only Have 1son Sorry Im New To This grin

eilidhfi Wed 23-Jul-08 13:21:48

My brother has a friend called TeeJay. That is his name.

hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now