Talk

Advanced search

Possible decisions made!

(12 Posts)
Kazzawazza69 Wed 26-Apr-17 22:12:04

Baby due in June, gender unknown. We already have Dylan Keane Leonard. Last name one syllable beginning with T.

What do you think of these:

Georgie Alice Mary
Tristan Milo Eric

Mary is a family name, Eric is after Eric Cantona! (Hubby is a big fan)

Baconsausageandegg Wed 26-Apr-17 22:21:53

Love the girls name smile
Not a massive fan of Tristan but adore milo - if you like Tristan that's all that matters though ! Perfectly normal name and flows well smile

Awwlookatmybabyspider Wed 26-Apr-17 22:37:24

Nice names, but your dh can't be that much a fan of Eric Cantona. Why didn't he use it as a mn for Dylan.
confused

Justmadeperfectflapjacks Wed 26-Apr-17 22:39:53

Georgie Mary Alice sounds better!!
Like Tristan Eric.
But Milo is a Tweenie!!

BadToTheBone Wed 26-Apr-17 22:45:54

I like Georgie but would prefer Georgia with nn of Georgie as it seems unfinished somehow. Tristan is lovely but I'm never t s fan of alliteration and surname is a T. Although I know some people like alliteration and I wouldn't really notice irl.

Kazzawazza69 Thu 27-Apr-17 06:34:07

Aww because I wouldn't let him! He chose Keane instead after Roy Keane and Leonard after his grandad.

Just I didn't think 2 'y' ending names next to each other worked very well so I prefer Georgie Alice Mary.

Bad I have a cousin called Georgia so sticking with Georgie. I like the alliteration of the boys name 😊

FeedTheSharkAndItWIllBite Thu 27-Apr-17 08:03:44

Tristan Milo Eric! I seriously love this.

Not a fan of Goergie, tbh. But I do like Georgina. smile

Sugarpiehoneyeye Thu 27-Apr-17 09:19:44

Georgina Alice Mary (Georgie).
Eric Tristan Milo
Eric Cantona 😍

squoosh Thu 27-Apr-17 14:12:42

I love Georgie on a girl.

'Hey there, Georgy girl..'

Sophronia Thu 27-Apr-17 15:51:29

I prefer Georgie short for Georgina. Georgina Alice Mary would be lovely.

I think Tristan Eric Milo flows better than Tristan Milo Eric.

EmmaWoodlouse Thu 27-Apr-17 18:28:55

I like both of these! Normally I'd have a slight problem with Georgie as a full name but it does flow better with the middle names that any of the alternatives I can think of.

Rockaby Thu 27-Apr-17 19:48:27

I like Tristan, but love Eric and Milo, so would probably go for one of those as a first name. Tristan is nice though.

I don't love Georgie tbh, but it is perfectly nice and inoffensive and it's your baby etc smile! It goes fine with Alice Mary which are both lovely names too. Georgina Mary, Georgia Mary or Georgiana Mary would be nice too, though I think I remember you from other threads OP and you said you don't like any of these.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now