Talk

Advanced search

Can we....?!?!

(15 Posts)
springbaby17 Sun 19-Mar-17 10:12:19

DH and I really struggling to agree on a boys name. The only one we both really like is Angus. However, there is a sliiigght problem in that this is the nickname that we have previously used for, ahem, DH's baby-making equipment blush

DH says there is no way we can then subject the poor lad to such a name, even though only we would ever know (and obviously would never again refer to DH's tackle by this name!) - is he right?!?!! hmm

I think he probably is... but it's the only name we both love!! hmm

ThroughThickAndThin01 Sun 19-Mar-17 10:16:09

Of course you can use it. Find another name for dhs baby making equipment (if you need one, bit odd imo)

1horatio Sun 19-Mar-17 10:16:43

Well... Yes, of course it's a name you both love. grin

sorry.

I really like the name Angus. It's lovely. I don't think it's that bad (if you stop using it for your DH's penis now). It's not like you'll ever confuse DS with his penis, right? And how would he ever know...?

KingJoffreysRestingCuntface Sun 19-Mar-17 10:16:44

No. That's grim.

witwootoodleoo Sun 19-Mar-17 10:20:39

No one will ever know. Personally I would crack on and use it.

GuinessPunch Sun 19-Mar-17 10:21:02

No that's weird.

isupposeitsverynice Sun 19-Mar-17 10:21:08

Haha, I don't think I could use it. have you got time to rename the equipment and see f the association fades?

GuinessPunch Sun 19-Mar-17 10:21:23

Angus is terrible.

springbaby17 Sun 19-Mar-17 10:31:15

Ha isuppose and throughthickandthin it's not a nn we really use at all anymore, it was more of a bit of a joke thing when we first got together some years ago. Don't know if that really makes it much better though!

n0ne Sun 19-Mar-17 10:32:07

I love Angus! I'd still use it. You'll soon associate the name with the baby and forget all about the other connotations wink

Littleballerina Sun 19-Mar-17 10:34:35

Maybe stay away from people names when renaming his penis. Just in case you go on to have more children.

I love the name Angus. Not very penisy though.

Topseyt Sun 19-Mar-17 10:43:39

I think Angus is a lovely name for a boy. There was one in my dd's year at primary school.

Just rename DH's tackle to something like Percy and name your baby boy Angus. Who is going to know unless you tell them?

Just remember to inform DH that you have renamed his manhood. grin

1horatio Sun 19-Mar-17 11:01:07

Anyhow.

If you call your son Angus... Just make sure he knows how to spell the g...

Anyhow.
I like the name, it's really nice smile

Call the penis penis in the future? Or a name you know you'll never ever choose?

OneSecondAfter Sun 19-Mar-17 12:23:28

People often seem desperate to find tenuous reasons not to use a name, and this one is really reaching.

A name you used for his penis as a joke years ago? Who cares??

buttercup54321 Mon 20-Mar-17 00:15:31

Angus. But never tell him LOL

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now