Talk

Advanced search

Middle names for Farrah

(16 Posts)
Laurenchilds123 Thu 02-Mar-17 15:34:41

I'm looking for middle names to go with Farrah. I wanted my middle name, Elizabeth, but it doesn't really go.

pinkmagic1 Thu 02-Mar-17 15:36:47

I think it goes really well actually. Farrah is a beautiful name.

Laurenchilds123 Thu 02-Mar-17 16:09:33

Thank you so much. I'm still not sure but I've been thinking the names through for a while and they seem to be my favourite at the moment x

agnes158 Thu 02-Mar-17 16:14:27

Farrah Elizabeth goes really well I reckon. I love the name. other suggestions could be Farrah Wren, Farrah Violet, Farrah Derryn. But I think you should go with Elizabeth

ILikeSalmon Thu 02-Mar-17 16:21:03

Farrah Elizabeth sounds nice

Don't pick a name beginning with 'A' though as she could end up like my friend with initials FAT (and is due to marry a Gibson!!)

BasicBetty Thu 02-Mar-17 16:27:06

Farrah Elizabeth is great!

Or:

Farrah Grace
Farrah Victoria

Laurenchilds123 Thu 02-Mar-17 16:27:40

Thanks for all the help. They are really nice names and go good together. Violet was my nana name too so that's a nice one.

Got to be careful about the whole initials thing to, the last name begins with T haha. x

Awwlookatmybabyspider Thu 02-Mar-17 17:14:50

Farrah Jade.
Farrah Chloe.
Farrah Sophie
Farrah Nicole
Farrah Claudette
Farrah Mairead
Farrah Monet
Farrah Grace
Farrah Pearl
Farrah Paige
Farrah Jasmine
Farrah Poppy

CremeEggThief Thu 02-Mar-17 17:17:19

Farrah Louise.
Farrah Marie.
Farrah Jane.

Awwlookatmybabyspider Thu 02-Mar-17 17:19:44

Farrah Marlene.
Farrah Esme
Farrah Suzanne
Farrah Willow
Farrah Jolene

needtobeanonforabit Thu 02-Mar-17 17:24:25

I think Farrah Elizabeth looks nice ... although pardon by ignorance but how are you pronouncing Farrah? Is it like Fa-ruh or Faaar-ah or something completely different? I haven't come across it before, sorry blush

Sophronia Fri 03-Mar-17 00:39:28

Farrah Juliette
Farrah Charlotte
Farrah Emily
Farrah Lily
Farrah Lucille
Farrah Kate
Farrah Clare
Farrah Lucy
Farrah Penelope
Farrah Sophie
Farrah Vivienne
Farrah Zoe

wigglesrock Fri 03-Mar-17 06:53:15

I think Farrah Elizabeth is fine. I know siblings Farrah & Rachel which are nice together.

saladsmoothie Fri 03-Mar-17 06:58:08

I love both Farrah and Elizabeth, but I think to pronounce them together you have to say another 'r' sound.

Farrar-relizabeth. It's a bit of a slurry 'rrr' in the middle if you say it out loud.

MollyHuaCha Fri 03-Mar-17 07:29:19

"Farrah Elizabeth" - whether or not it rolls off the tongue depends on your accent. With mine it does and sounds fine because I leave a tiny gap between the two names. But if your accent means you roll the two names together, you get a fudgy bit in the middle that sounds slightly awkward. Depends on your pronunciation and therefore depends on the region Farrah wd be living.

Years ago someone pointed out to me that the author Roderick Hunt had an awful name. I said "Roderick (tiny gap) Hunt? Can't see the problem at all?" Whereas her accent meant she joined the two names together. It took me a while to work out what she was on about...

Susiethetortoiseshellcat Fri 03-Mar-17 09:09:23

I love Farrah Elizabeth and also Farrah Violet

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now