Talk

Advanced search

Nell, Lydia, Juliet, Rose, Mabel and Iris?!?

(12 Posts)
tich1 Tue 21-Feb-17 17:52:12

We have five boys and are planning on TTC sometime. Not particularly soon but sometime! So, if we did ever have a girl, I'm interested as to whether you think these names go well with our sons and are pretty! A bit far in the future I know but I'm a bit worried about being out of touch with the current Lily/Evie/Isla trend!
Our sons are Tobias Micah, Roman Isaiah, Calvin Jeremiah, Malachi Ethan and Josiah Henry.
I love our boys names so I hope I'd love our girls name as much. I really love Nell Caroline, Lydia Sophie, Juliet Isabella, Rose Victoria, Mabel Iris and Iris Aurora. You can ignore the middle name ideas if you want, nothing's particularly set in stone that way but I'd like to have a set first name for a girl to go with Tobias, Roman, Calvin, Malachi and Josiah.
Yeah, that's about it!

Sophronia Tue 21-Feb-17 18:05:27

Your boys names are all quite biblical, so I'd go with Lydia Sophie from your list. I'd prefer Lydia Caroline though.

Cosmicglitterpug Tue 21-Feb-17 18:07:03

Iris Aurora

TenThousandSpoons Tue 21-Feb-17 18:12:21

Love your boys' names.
I vote Juliet or Lydia.
Don't like Mabel at all and don't think it goes with the boys either.
Also like Sophie and Caroline but know had these as middle names.
How about Susanna?

tich1 Tue 21-Feb-17 18:20:25

@TenThousandSpoons- I quite like Susannah but it does clash a little with Josiah. Or maybe that's just me!

TenThousandSpoons Tue 21-Feb-17 18:24:37

Oh yes I suppose it does a bit grin

CocoPorridge Tue 21-Feb-17 18:30:24

I know you!!

tich1 Tue 21-Feb-17 18:42:16

@CocoPorridge! [schock] Expand!!

tich1 Tue 21-Feb-17 18:42:30

shock

Sugarpiehoneyeye Tue 21-Feb-17 19:56:31

Juliet Rose
Iris Aurora

BasicBetty Wed 22-Feb-17 11:12:15

Lydia or Iris are my faves.

Would Zoe or Zara work?

LadyCallandraDaviot Wed 22-Feb-17 12:02:12

Reading your boys names. Naomi or Miriam would fit, but I'm not sure they would fit the old fashioned vibe of your girls list. From your list I would go with Lydia.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now