Talk

Advanced search

Premature Baby & Christmas Names

(20 Posts)
HarmoniesofJ Sat 24-Dec-16 20:34:04

My little boy has been born a month early! He's gorgeous and I'm delighted but I don't have a name!!
We thought we were having a January baby but I feel now that he might need a Christmas name. Would or have you given your baby a Christmas name? Names we liked beforehand were: Kieran Ezra, Noah Austin and Garrett Benjamin. But does he need a Christmas name and what are Christmas names for boys???

albertcampionscat Sat 24-Dec-16 20:36:22

Noel, Kit, Christian?

SexTrainGlue Sat 24-Dec-16 20:36:42

Sick with one of your original sets, and add a Christmas name as a second middle name.

Ones that spring to mind for boys are Noel, Rudolf, Robin, maybe Nicholas or Winter

HarmoniesofJ Sat 24-Dec-16 20:37:34

Oh and our older twin daughters are Nora Lucille and Ruby Claudia. Just to give you an idea of what we're working with here.

beckslovestimmy Sat 24-Dec-16 20:37:38

How about Joseph? Or Gabriel? Or Nicholas? Christopher? I like the idea of a Christmas name. Douglas (fir tree?)

HarmoniesofJ Sat 24-Dec-16 20:38:07

Oooh I like Nicholas, Christian, Kit and Winter.

No way in hell will his name be Rudolf!!!

OublietteBravo Sat 24-Dec-16 20:42:29

Balthasar or Caspar? (I think Melchior may be a little OTT). Emmanuel?

I like Gabriel. Not too keen on Noel.

MiniMaxi Sat 24-Dec-16 20:43:11

Congratulations! flowers

Balthazar, Caspar or Melchior? fsmile

TheTantrumCometh Sat 24-Dec-16 20:44:19

Congratulations

My DS's birthday is the 27th and his middle name is Nicholas smile

HainaultViaNewburyPark Sat 24-Dec-16 20:49:10

Wenceslas (only joking)

Congratulations!

wigglesrock Sat 24-Dec-16 20:49:36

I'd do what sextrainglue suggests and stick with your original name and have a Christmassy middle name. I love Nicholas anyway. Stephen was a popular Christmas baby name when I was growing up.

girlelephant Sat 24-Dec-16 20:54:00

I don't think he has to have a Christmas name. I love Noah from your original list and my favourite festive name is Gabriel.

Congratulations and merry Christmas. I think most of the names suggested would go well with your other dCs names

HarmoniesofJ Sat 24-Dec-16 21:29:08

Nora, Ruby and Gabriel sounds quite nice but I'm so in love with Kieran. Kieran Gabriel sounds nice doesn't it?

Sugarpiehoneyeye Sat 24-Dec-16 21:30:25

Joseph
Nicholas
Noel
Robin
Rudy
I like Garrett Benjamin best ! 😄 Congratulations OP 💐💐💐

Sophronia Sat 24-Dec-16 22:13:22

Nicholas
Gabriel
Casper
Emmanuel
Winter
Jasper
Joseph
Malachi
Cole
Hollis

1horatio Sat 24-Dec-16 22:58:13

I personally seriously love Gabriel. It's really fabulous imo and Wouk ego with the name of your twin daughters.

Benedikte2 Sat 24-Dec-16 23:10:16

Why not go the whole hog and give him Christmas as a middle name. Was a famous judge in the 60s called that. Or Nowell, rather than Noel.
However your suggestion of Keiran Gabriel is nice.
Does your family have Irish connections? Just wondered as names Keiran and Nora are Irish.

neonrainbow Sat 24-Dec-16 23:15:06

Kieran Gabriel is lovely smile

Awwlookatmybabyspider Sun 25-Dec-16 00:06:52

Awwwww. Congratulations.
He must be so tiny and squishy. Sending him lots of snuggles.
Name suggestions.
Christopher
Nicholas
Cole.
Gabriel
Joseph
Noel

ScarletSienna Sun 25-Dec-16 00:08:31

Kieran Gabriel sounds really lovely. Congrats!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now