I fall in love with every name.

(3 Posts)
meganlousha Sun 06-Nov-16 20:20:07

Hello ladies!
me and mine have chosen our baby names, our boy being Kasper-Rome David (Leicester Football Fan lol), and our girl being Marlie Isabella-Florence.
the only thing is, after establishing the names and those being "final".. I can't help falling in love with every name possible and One Born Every Minute does NOT helpwink

What are your baby names, whether you've had them, or you've not? flowers

Chinlo Sun 06-Nov-16 20:42:24

I'm kind of the same. I spent so long looking at so many names, that when we finally settled 100% on one, I was so relieved! But since then, I can't get over the addiction of looking up names and speculating. There are so many that I'd love to use, I think I need to have at least 10 kids.

meganlousha Sun 06-Nov-16 20:52:45

I fall in love with so many! My OH's first name begins with a K, so I want our boy to have the same, and as mine starts with an M, I also wanted the same. For M there's only two other names that I like due to majority of my family choosing "M" names, Marnie and Meescha. K is a little bit easier and I've always loved Kasper so it's a sure thing.. definitely not for the girls however.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now