Talk

Advanced search

Struggling With Pregnancy and Baby Names

(7 Posts)
MiMooMoo Fri 21-Oct-16 21:33:59

I am pregnant and I know, know, know I should be happy. But I'm not. I didn't want another child but husband did. I'm scared and I don't want to raise another child. We have 7 children. They are hardwork. They are clean, well fed, polite and love me. I love them. But, I don't think I can raise another child.

Our children are called Dexter Callum, Annabeth Saskia, Brooks Paul, Beau Thomas, Clayton Arthur, Mercy Katharine and India Madeleine.

Dex is 14, Annabeth is 13, Brooks and Beau are 10, Clay is 6, Mercy is 5 and Indie is 2.
My Potential Names For A Girl
Tallulah Astrid
Aurora Tess
Aurora Ruby
Juniper Joan
Ivy Keira
His Potential Names For A Girl
Amelie Shane (his bff's name is Shane)
OR
Penelope Kate (he also suggested Phoebe Kate recently)

My Potential Names For A Boy
Leon Taylor
Miles Matthew
Alexander Maxim

His Potential Names For A Boy
Finley Shane
OR
Dominic Miles

So, choose your favourite name for a boy and your favourite name for a girl. Thanks.

Chinlo Fri 21-Oct-16 21:58:09

Favourite for a boy is Leon. We almost used it. But we also considered Finley and Dominic, and I have a soft spot for Alexander. So basically, all of your boys names are cool (except Miles).

For girls I like Ivy, then Amelie, then Penelope.

Sophronia Fri 21-Oct-16 23:08:10

Juniper and Miles

BeastofCraggyIsland Fri 21-Oct-16 23:42:52

Amelie and Alexander.

CakeRattleandRoll Sat 22-Oct-16 06:29:38

Girls: Juniper or Penelope
Boys: I really like Matthew Miles if those two could be swapped around, otherwise Dominic.

I hope you soon feel more positive about your new pregnancy. It sounds like you've done a wonderful job with the first 7! flowers

NavyandWhite Sat 22-Oct-16 09:16:50

You might have twins!

Sugarpiehoneyeye Sun 23-Oct-16 10:16:08

Miles Matthew is lovely.
Aurora Tess (Rory) or Amelie Shayne (y).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now