Talk

Advanced search

Name choosing website.....?

(7 Posts)
Shropitlikeitshot Tue 19-Jul-16 22:09:21

I was reading a post about a couple who couldn't decide on a name and some GENIUS suggested a GENIUS website where you choose from a list of names, then hide your choices and hand the list to your DH to do the same. Then they give you a list of names you agree on.

PLEASE someone put me out of my misery and point me in the direction of said site???

Bellyrub1980 Tue 19-Jul-16 22:11:32

Is it Nameberry?

MrsHathaway Tue 19-Jul-16 22:12:12

DH wrote us a program to do this so I understand your desire - iirc we scored names from 1 (veto) to 5 (love) and it gave us the top five or something of combined scores. DS1 was given the only name to score 10/10 I may have fixed the result by giving only one 5.

Nymbler is a very good site for list making in the meantime.

lostindevon Tue 19-Jul-16 22:17:48

Place marking! This sounds useful!

HettyB Tue 19-Jul-16 22:20:34

It's called Named Together, I think

katiegg Tue 19-Jul-16 22:24:47

There's a app called called 'Babyname' that gives you names and you swipe left or right depending on whether you like the name or not (kinda like tinder, apparently). It links your account and your partners account and compiles a list of names you both like. Two of my colleagues are using it and it's hilarious cos she's taking it quite seriously and he's deliberately 'liking' names he knows she thinks are hideous!

I'm tempted to try it cos husband and I are having no luck coming up with names!

Shropitlikeitshot Tue 19-Jul-16 23:22:04

It was named together! Top marks for hetty (literally, that's dd's name!).

But that app sounds awesome. Downloading now!

Thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now