Brother or sister for Cora

(18 Posts)
LittleHeart2014 Sat 09-Apr-16 20:47:42

Stuck between Esme or Gracie and Reuben or Jacob. Would love to get opinions. Open to other suggestions! smile

Sophronia Sat 09-Apr-16 22:51:55

Gracie and Jacob

LizKeen Sat 09-Apr-16 22:58:01

I love Esme.

I like both of your boys names, but I don't love either. If I had to pick I would say Jacob.

Itinerary Sat 09-Apr-16 23:14:05

Gracie and Jacob

LittleHeart2014 Sat 09-Apr-16 23:44:38

My baby names app has suggested Ruby or Theo! I quite like those too. It's so hard all this name choosing business glad we have time on our side!

manicinsomniac Sun 10-Apr-16 15:48:36

I like them all. Probably prefer Gracie (though would use Grace officially) and Reuben if sticking with full name (don't like Roo) but Jacob if using Jake, which I really like.

In a similar vein:
Annie, Bonnie, Bronte, Cassie, Callie, Connie, Darcey, Daisy, Daphne, Dulcie, Edie, Evie, Ellie, Effie, Halle, Holly, Heidi, Hattie, Hetty, Ivy, Josie, Katie, Lily, Lucy, Libby, Lottie, Lacey, Lexi, Maisy, Molly, Millie, Marnie, Nancy, Peggy, Polly, Poppy, Penny, Posy, Rosie, Sadie, Sally, Sophie, Sylvie, Susie, Tilly, Tessie, Tansy, Tori, Verity

Aaron, Adam, Benjamin, Caleb, David, Daniel, Ezra, Elijah, Gabriel, Isaac, Joshua, John, James, Joseph, Joel, Jonah, Luke, Matthew, Mark, Michael, Micah, Noah, Nehemiah, Raphael, Solomon, Simeon, Simon, Samuel, Timothy, Thomas, Titus, Zachariah

LittleHeart2014 Sun 10-Apr-16 21:06:20

My OH has just pointed out that our nephew is Jack so Jacob/Jake won't work. I don't like Roo actually and it would bug me if someone shortened it so I'm ditching both. Theo is definitely in the cards though and I like Isaac and Noah. Thanks for those suggestions.

My brother said he wouldn't associate the word "grace" with me grin so perhaps I need to rethink that one. I like a lot of your girls suggestions but know so many people, some lose family, who have used the same names! Gah!

courtwood Tue 12-Apr-16 21:00:49

My sisters are Cora amd Maia (my-ah) and my brothers are Simon and Andrew

Summ3r Fri 15-Apr-16 16:42:35

Cora and Freya
Cora and Nina
Cora and Darcie
Cora and Oscar
Cora and Harry
Cora and Calvin
Cora and Reuben

LittleHeart2014 Fri 15-Apr-16 19:39:00

Oh I like Darcie. A name that doesn't end in "a" would be good I think?

Muskey Fri 15-Apr-16 19:41:14

Cora and Nathan

Cora and Emily

ShootTheMoon Fri 15-Apr-16 19:44:59

I know a Cora and Beatrice sibling set, which is rather lovely.

Cora and Miles
Cora and Rowan
Cora and Robin/Robyn
Cora and Jude
Cora and Madeleine
Cora and Meredith
Cora and George

Iguessyourestuckwithme Fri 15-Apr-16 19:45:59

Cora and Tom

Summ3r Fri 15-Apr-16 19:58:20

Yea I would stay away from another name ending in a. Darcie/darcy is a beautiful name and goes very well with Cora x

AlleyCatandRastaMouse Fri 15-Apr-16 19:59:33

Amy and Jonathan.

LittleHeart2014 Fri 15-Apr-16 21:08:15

Thank you! I like a lot of these name suggestions but can't use some of them because of connections to people who have those names or who have used them.

What does everyone think of:

Cora and Isaac
Cora and Finlay
Cora and Elliot
Cora and Lewis
Cora and Harris

Cora and Imogen
Cora and Violet
Cora and Isabel (Izzy)

And I think I'm keeping Grace (Gracie) as a choice even if we're all lacking in that department grin

IcedTin Fri 15-Apr-16 21:11:08

I think Elliot, Lewis, Violet, Isabel or Grace would go well.

AlleyCatandRastaMouse Fri 15-Apr-16 21:30:38

They are lovely OP. Enjoy the build up.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now