Advanced search

Sister for dd1 robin

(6 Posts)
smartyclogs Wed 23-Mar-16 11:49:05

Dd1 is Robin and is 12 years old.

neddle Wed 23-Mar-16 11:51:35

I have a 14yo Robyn and an 18mo Zerren.

feetheart Wed 23-Mar-16 11:57:06

We had Robin on our shortlist for DD, along with Mia, Layla and Tessa.
We went with the last one and she has been the only one throughout her childhood (she is 13 now). She loves having an unusual, but not whacky, name smile
Not sure if that helps?

GoldPlatedBacon Wed 23-Mar-16 16:13:24

Phoebe
Freya
Lily

manicinsomniac Wed 23-Mar-16 18:08:38

Zerren is pretty, I haven't heard that before.

Robin and ...

Astrid, Aria, Arwen, Ailsa, Ayla, Alexa, Alys, Avery, Anika, Athena, Bronte, Briar, Brynn, Bailey, Bryony, Carys, Cerys, Cleo, Coco, Cassia, Calista, Catrin, Cecily, Camilla, Dulcie, Devon, Daria, Erica, Etta, Enya, Effie, Eirlys, Elina, Eden, Fallon, Faith, Fleur, Giselle, Hazel, Halle, Honor, Hebe, Heidi, Ivy, Iris, India, Ingrid, Jessamy, Juno, Juniper, Jasmine, Juliet, Katya, Kiki, Keira, Karenza, Kendra, Keziah, Livia, Lyla, Lyra, Lara, Laurel, Lorelai, Larissa, Lorena, Leona, Leonie, Lois, Lila, Lena, Myla, Mika, Mara, Mala, Mila, Morgan, Marnie, Macie, Marissa, Maeve, Mabel, Nyah, Noelle, Natasha, Nicole, Nadia, Nikita, Ocean, Piper, Phoebe, Polly, Quinn, Sadie, Summer, Saskia, Sorrell, Saffron, Sylvia, Sydney, Tegan, Taryn, Thea, Tamsin, Tanya, Verity, Vanessa, Willow, Xanthe, Xenia, Yvette, Zara, Zia, Zillah

rumbleinthrjungle Wed 23-Mar-16 18:33:59

All I can think of is Raven, Sephora, Swan, Wren and Linnet. In my defense they the last two are gorgeous names and so is Robin.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now